CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fantastic afternoon ^^

Aha!There we go for da blog agen..ahaha xP..I hve quite fantastic and magnificent afternoon with my hubby~Baby miss hubby so much..wan more agen ^^..ahaha xD..more game more game!And SAW 5!!!AAAHHHH!!!He has da DVD xP!ahaha xD..nt enuf tym bhh..i wish i dn hve to sneak in..i wna meet his family!He has supportive family i swear..funny and cute nephew i swear x)..i wish i hve tym to b with his nephew and play with him xD..dn jelez,dear xP..i just wna play with him for fun..i lyk cute kids u knw that xP..And finally my tie is back xD!Hmmmmmmmmmm...I just wn some more time with you..He has nice house actually..Malai's house..which my aunt sy my 2nd sis ever go to that house xP..dunno why tho..he has a very small room..and cute bed xP..soft pillow and bolster..which he doesnt let me hug ><..BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD XD..He has ps2 in his room which i cn play..ahahah xD..i wna play racing with him xP!!!!



Soo...yeahh..nothin much nw..
Malas wn to write agen..plus its already finishh.wawawawa...i hve bored blog,i knww~
u dn hve to sy..leave comment also cn for ur opinion..i hve bad english so dn expect my english to b soooo international~


Bh bh..Til here jaa..
I just wna sy... I love you,hubby x)

0 comments: