CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Funnnn =D [26-11-2008]

Phew... got rehearsal in da mornin.. we hve to walk to parish hall from skul ==..i got 3rd in the maths computation quiz..hahaha..bt nt da 3rd place in class..NEXT YEAR STUDYYY!!!bcum nerd..ahha xD..then we suggest to hang out..So we stayed in skul..n me & charlene walked to plaza for lunch..we went Jolibee =D..then we walked to ogdc..then my boy came..then anna came..then we chat n talk..we waited for jack,noel n sharmin to come here..btahh waa they all..then its already more than 3.30 so we walked to the beach..soo hot..n halfway..he carried me!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!i was shocked n i asked him to put me down!he didnt..then he put me down..too heavy kali xP..yeahh..then we reached the beach..then we opened our shoe then weeee~ran to da sea =D..hahaha xD..then we play play n date lhh..


I hve a lot of fun today being with him :]
ahahahaa xD
in skul too..ada 6 couple waa in my class..laku ehh..haha xP [that uncluded me =P]
ahahahaha..then 2mrw dance n receiving prize... BAJU KURUNG WAAAAAAA!!!!!!I DN HVEE!!!hope da baju kurung i borrow 2mrw wil fit me ><



sooOOooooOOoo... thats all for today =D
Ciaoo~~wait wait!
i just wna sy,i love you dear :]
[& im out of credit so i cnt msg u at nightttttt ><]

0 comments: