CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Trip on friday,21/11 =D

So,bout the trip. It was fun xP. I have to wake up early bcuz we must reach skul at 6.30 T.T
I woke up at 5.30 n i reach skul around 6.35..thank god the bus was nt gone yet. Then we were divided into our own class,form 2x n 2y. Then the 2y walked in the bus first. I WNA SIT AT THE BACK T.T..ahh well..haha..then i sit in the middle seat..alonee so i cn put my bag aside xD..Then Charlene sat with me xP. We took lots of picture in da bus n everywhre we go..I'll post it when i send the photo to my laptop [remind me!]. Then we reach muara,port terminal..we were lost!bt at last we r safe..we went to the recycle place ==
it taught me bout da "3R"; reuse,reduce & recycle.correct kh?haha..then we got a big poster..n we got refreshments..thank god bcuz im thirsty..Then we went to the jerudong branch,hsbc..my sister is at the serusop branch punyaa..we met lots of ppl there..Amirul,frederick chong,jason n otherss..[jaz got angry so i edit n delete sumthin bout Amirul...] I learned a lot bout HSBC bank..which i cn learn from my sister,actually. They provide refreshments..i took da tuna sandwich n it was nice!i lyk it ^^..Then we went tour around the bank..i got leaflets n bouchers(correct kh da spelling?)..Then we went in the bus..da bus is a new bus n itssss biggggg..I was sittin near the window,then there's this security outside..THEN HE MENGURAT ME!ARGHHH ==""
Then we were having fun..and its time to go to the mall!AHH XD..me n sum of my frens doesn't want to watch movie actually..but we hve to..so we watch lhh..we went for lunch then we went in the cinema..quite big n cold..n loudddddd sound. We only watched half way n we went shopping. we didn't bought much things..i only bought ice-cream..ahaha xD.its the GELATO ice-cream..the tym was already 4 sumthin.. Then its tym for us to go to EMPIRE!!!
AHAHAHA XD. It was rainin..we went to the beach n enjoyed the wind. It was a windy dayy tho. Then it was late alreadyy so we went home..i got headache n cold..bt it was nice xD!Thats all for da trip..i'll show the picture when i hve it in my pendrive. Pls just remind me xD

0 comments: