CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I MISS YOU!!!!

Dear... I miss you... *sigh* anyway,bout todayyy... It was quite a tiring day..i woke up at 6..and prepare myself n reached parish hall at 7..im receiving prizes & dancing..ITS MY FIRST TYM TO WEAR BAJU KURUNG!HAHAHAHA XD n i started to lyk it xP..yeahh..i received da prize..got da 3rd place in the maths computation quiz..AND WTF IS DA PRIZE??A BAG!BAG USED FOR SAVING PLASTICS =="""""""""""""""""""""""
ah well... at least i got certificate this year..i wn trophies!!this year no english quiz or watever quiz..borin ehh..haha..
then must rush to change to baju kurung..then i changed..panas waa xP..then we danced..i made mistakes!n thank god i didnt fall down xP..ahahhaha xD..after dance,i went for a drink..stil in da parish hall tho..then since it was hot then we went in to Father Peter Chang's room..Im with my jaz :]..we dated..at least we r together in the morning..i miss you,dear :[
HE CARRIED ME!!!!!!!!!!!YOU SUPRISED ME,DEAR!bt i lyk suprise xP
ahahaha xD..yeahhh..then 2mrw he go for trip..then i wont see him the whole day 2mrw..we wont b together n i'l b alone in ogdc IF I GO~
I MISS YOU,again...very muchh...



I YOU SO MUCH,DEAR~

0 comments: