CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What a nice day in school this afternoon =D

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA XD. Got extra class in the afternoon. I feel lazy but at least i got to see my darling xP. After exams, my fren Charlene wanted to talk and walk together with Marzrol but she's scared. Its her first tym xP. I helped her and at last they were walking together xD!But she still wants us to be with her. Im with my boy that tym. So we were with them just now. And at last we were separated and im with my boy alone and we *secret*~
Anyway, i dunno whether im studyin tonight. I wna on9!!!!! Bt exam's less than a week and i haven start studyin ==
I knw i knw im lazyy... And i dn even care of that xP bt i wna pass. So i guess its til here. I might blog anytime agen...

ADIOS PPL~=D

0 comments: